BEST VIEWED IN HD! A short video we created showing the level of detail the imos CAD CAM manufacturing system is capable of producing. The video shows a kitchen, office and lounge furniture being built up from parts and arranging themselves into a room. imos is not only an excellent sales tool, it can also automatically create CNC output, shop drawings, hardware lists, cutting lists etc. The video was created entirely by software available at www.imos3d.co.uk.
Subscribe to my woodworking channel, get woodworking projects, woodworking plans, woodworking ideas and follow my furniture design + build journey. Take a woodworking course, tutorial or follow my woodworking plans at http://www.refinededge.com
Feel free to subscribe to my channel.
About the Woodworking Course:
– over 5 hours of lectures
– 32 video lectures from wood selection, tools, joinery, veneering, finishing
– lectures can be done in any order and stopped and repeated at any time
– all lectures are included in single price
– printable reference material included for each lecture
– woodworking course can be downloaded or purchased as a DVD
– Woodworking Fundamentals Certificate issued upon completion
– Link to sample certificate: Woodworking Fundamentals Certificate
Downloadable video lectures include step by step woodworking sequences. Each video lecture guides you through the learning process to develop the skills you are seeking. This Woodworking Course is derived from twenty years of woodworking and furniture making expertise.
WoodSkills can help you dramatically improve your woodworking and furniture making skills through this Woodworking Course. The course is based on skills developed and used in a fully functioning furniture making studio. The course features separate lectures on the following topics:
– selecting and preparing wood for use in your workshop
– setting up a workshop to start woodworking
– up to date information about workshop safety
– individual lectures on handsaws, chisels, hand planes, routers, drills, etc.
– learn different woodworking joints and how to create them
– learn to create handmade dovetails, mortising with hand and power tools
– working in a hybrid environment of hand and power tools
– using a jointer, thickness planer, router, tablesaw, bandsaw
– choosing and applying different finishes to your project
– intro to veneering with veneering basics
X-ray sensors and Whirlwind mills represent advances in woodworking equipment design. This week Allison and Vince explore several such advances, with their trademark tongue-in-cheek perspective. Video Rating: / 5
woodwork design software Download the best rated woodworking guide with over 16k woodworking plans. Easy to follow instructions and great designs and tutorials. Great for Starters and more experienced builders. See more at Link in Video.
kids wooden tool box plans wood shed plans kits blue bird house building plans balsa wood plane plans free free primitive wood craft patterns free loft bed plans with stairs purple martin birdhouse plans online free plans how to build storage sheds hanging quilt rack plans woodworking planer video Video Rating: / 5